June 30, 2008

I got my boots!

I logged Helm on this morning to do the Midsummer dailys, and hit 201 Burning Blossoms! I finally, finally have my Sandals of Summer! Unfortunately, with only 4 days of the Festival left, I won't be able to collect 99 more blossoms in time to get the Mantle of the Fire Festival :(
Here I am showing off my Midsummer goodies in IF.


Helmaree showing off! In other news Bellor (my warlock) started her tour of Azeroth to collect her own Burning Blossoms and some very sweet xp! She went from lvl 29 to lvl 31, so there's hope for her yet!
I'm hoping to get her to lvl 35 (with the help of some more bonfire visits) so that she can train Artisan Enchanting and Tailoring. She's been stuck at 225 for what seems to be forever! Here's a screenie of Bellor visiting the bonfire in Undercity.

Bellor at the Undercity bonfire

No comments: