July 7, 2008

W00T! Sewing and Killing

Bellor has finally made it to lvl 35, and after an epic attempt (and lots of gold!), she has sewn and sold her way to lvl 300 Tailoring!

I only went cloth farming with Helmaree 3 times, being for Mageweave, Runecloth and Felcloth.

Mageweave: I farmed the top two levels of the big troll temple in The Hinterlands, Jintha'Alor. The drop rate was very good, and I was able to get about 8 stacks in under an hour. Also a few greens, a bit of cash, and half a bag of vendor trash, not to mention some handy potions for my alts!

Runecloth: I just tooled around Eastern Plaguelands for this stuff... All the humanoids there have a pretty good drop rate, but my favorite was killing the Scarlet Elite's at Tyr's Hand. Not only were they a lot more fun to kill, but they also dropped a BoE World Epic for me! [Hurricane]

Felcloth: Everyone just LOVES farming this stuff... NOT! But I have a fairly painless system that will get you 10 - 12 pieces in just under an hour. I go to the Legashi Encampment in Azshara. There are three camps in the area, and even if you you drop each camp fast, the first one should have respawned by the time you get back. Drop rate is good, and I got a few greens and potions as well. Plus, you guessed it... I got another BoE. A Rare this time! [Blade of the Titans]

Oh, and just to show off... While I was flying around on Helmaree collecting patterns, I thought I'd go and kill some Winterfall furblogs behind Everlook, and aside from a few stacks of Runecloth, I also scored another Rare BoE! [Sapphiron's Scale Boots]

Well, enough bragging for now, I'm off to lvl Bellor's enchanting!

No comments: